[Wolves] OT rescuing/retrieving/getting access to google email/account

John Rose john.aaron.rose at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 07:56:16 UTC 2015

I don't know if this is part of this problem: on my Android phone &
tablet, I receive a notification about Chrome needing a password for
Sync. When I select the notification & key in my Google Account
password, it rejects it. I understood that there is only one password
for a Google account which is used for gmail, groups etc. Does Chrome
need a different one? I've tried other passwords that I've used in the
past with no success.

--

John