[Wolves] Old tape IBM Ultrium drives and possibly some 3 and 4u IBM servers, too.

Andy D'Arcy Jewell andy at wild-flower.co.uk
Wed Nov 18 22:47:06 UTC 2015

Hi all,

the clear-out continues at work, and now up are three IBM Ultrium  tape
(probably 100GB) drives, in enclosures, one being an auto-loader.

Assumed to be working, but un-tested. I think they're ultra-wide scsi.

I may be able to find a few scsi cards to go with them.

The servers are in the middle of a stack of other kit, so I haven't been
able to check them out yet. They are *probably* going to be fairly
decent, but rather old - most likely 4 cpu's with a decent amount of RAM.

I'm on site tomorrow (Thursday 19 Nov) and will check for responses to
this mail.

This stuff will all be skipped if not claimed.

Regards,
-Andy