[Wolves] CANCELED - LIST - Meeting at "The Royal Tiger" - Wednesfield

David Maydew dave_maydew at btinternet.com
Wed Oct 28 23:44:34 UTC 2015

Hi all,
Didn't realise you had changed venues!!
Would it be ok to bring my Step Lads with me in 2 weeks time with me?
I've just got them each Laptops and installed Ubuntu 14.04LTS onto them,
and they're loving it, and as my Fiancée is pregnant with my first
child, I thought it would be nice to get them out of their Mom's way for
a couple of hours and it'll teach them more about Linux.
I know we're going to be using Software Defined Radio, and will be
building a 137MHz Turnstile antenna for Weather Satellite reception
using gnuRadio and WX2img shortly also.

The lads are 13 & 14.....

Dave

       "Email sent using a HP Elitebook 8440p Powered by Linux!!"