[Wolves] CANCELED - LIST - Meeting at "The Royal Tiger" - Wednesfield

Stephen Parkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Thu Oct 29 09:09:17 UTC 2015

On 29 October 2015 at 09:03, Peter Cannon <dick_turpin at archlinux.us> wrote:

> On 28/10/15 22:08, James R. Haigh wrote:
>
>> Oh c'mon!!! I've been without Internet access all day until I got on the
>> train, so I didn't see the cancellation notice. :-( Why's it been so
>> quite lately?
>>

> Lately? It's been quiet for about three years!

I'm planning on coming to one of the meetings in Wednesfield since I can
walk home in about 15 mins and have a pint but it's difficult as I put the
youngest to bed most nights and he doesn't like his routine being
disturbed.  With this week being half term and everybody on edge at home
about the changes I couldn't come this week anyway but at some point I will
make a meeting again.

Think it's about 5 years since my last one.  The biggest gap ever.
Although I've had 3 and 2 year gaps before.  I had a 2 year gap after about
the groups 5th meeting until it was well established so I think we can
safely assume that things go better normally when I'm not around ;)

Steve