[Wolves] ubuntu on windows

Peter Cannon dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Fri Apr 1 14:32:06 UTC 2016

On 01/04/16 15:23, Claire Robinson wrote:
> On 01/04/16 14:51, Alan Pope wrote:
>
>> I've had people "speak up" to me privately about this thread Pete. I
>> would imagine they didn't do so publicly, for fear of being on the
>> receiving end of more of your bile. Just a guess.
>>
>> Love,
>> Al.
>
> I don't like to see this kind of ad'hominem attack, whatever the
> reasoning behind it. This reflects badly on the group. If there is any
> view which should be expressed in private, it is this.
>
> It is always good to question things and not just blindly accept them,
> especially when they are things being churned out by corporate
> interests. It is always good to have different opinions and to see them
> freely expressed. It should be encouraged, not suppressed.
>
> This is not the Wolves Ubuntu User Group, is it? Or Ubuntu fan club?
> Linux & Ubuntu are not yet interchangeable terms, at least outside the
> buntusphere.

OMG a reasonable person?

Even if you think I'm wrong that's fine by me. But I agree with you
wholeheartedly.

--
Regards
Peter Cannon

IRC: dick_turpin @ freenode.net
https://twitter.com/dick_turpin
http://www.cannon-linux.co.uk
https://plus.google.com/100694334141523232451/posts
Podcast: http://tdtrs.co.uk

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't
matter and those who matter don't mind."