[Wolves] ubuntu on windows

Claire Robinson lug at sitesearcher.co.uk
Fri Apr 1 14:23:43 UTC 2016

On 01/04/16 14:51, Alan Pope wrote:

> I've had people "speak up" to me privately about this thread Pete. I
> would imagine they didn't do so publicly, for fear of being on the
> receiving end of more of your bile. Just a guess.
>
> Love,
> Al.

I don't like to see this kind of ad'hominem attack, whatever the
reasoning behind it. This reflects badly on the group. If there is any
view which should be expressed in private, it is this.

It is always good to question things and not just blindly accept them,
especially when they are things being churned out by corporate
interests. It is always good to have different opinions and to see them
freely expressed. It should be encouraged, not suppressed.

This is not the Wolves Ubuntu User Group, is it? Or Ubuntu fan club?
Linux & Ubuntu are not yet interchangeable terms, at least outside the
buntusphere.

Regards
Claire