[Wolves] ubuntu on windows

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Tue Apr 5 14:03:01 UTC 2016

Hi Chris,

Sorry for the delay in replying, I've been enjoying non-computers.

On 1 April 2016 at 20:18, Chris Ellis <chris at intrbiz.com> wrote:
> TBH, I'm far more interested in the tech.  Alan, I'd love to know how
> deep this goes.  Have MS just implemented the minimal syscalls
> needed to make simple Posix apps work.  Or have they implemented
> the entire Linux ABI.

I'm not the best person to ask. There's a Q&A in 1 hour (as I type
this) at 4pm where Dustin Kirkland (from Canonical) is a guest. You
could pose your questions to him directly. Just go to this url at the
right time and type away.

http://ubuntuonair.com/

Cheers,
Al.