[Wolves] Turmeric was [ how do i get grub to switch to external monitor]

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 10:57:23 UTC 2016

Thank you for this information :)  I shall indeed give it a try.  Knee
pain?  I can't change gear without holding my hand on my knee and
pushing down to assist it...  Noproxen?  I have heard of them but I
don't think I've ever been prescribed that one.  I have been put on so
many different sorts of pain killers over the last 20+ years I have
lost track.  I am indeed taking 2 x 30/500 cocodamol every 4 hours day
and night.  I can't think of what it is doing to my liver as I have
been on this dose since 6th August 1992 (the date of our bad car
accident).  I have tried cutting them down but after just an hour of
not taking a dose the pain is tremendous and it then takes days to
come down to a level where I can just about function again :(  I have
tried many different things over the years from homeopathy to the
various chondroitin & glucosamine preparations.  All guaranteed to
stop the pain etc, etc....  Not for me they haven't.  I shall give the
turmeric a try though as I will not dismiss something until I have
indeed tried it.  Cheers :)