[Wolves] Distros and Desktops

Adam Sweet adamsweet at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 16:14:23 UTC 2018

On 17/10/2018 22:09, Craig Squire via Wolves wrote:

> Busnsen labs for me.
>
> A continuation of CrunchBang by the community.
>
> Debian based, with an openbox desktop.

Ahh interesting. I remember CrunchBang was developed by Phil Newborough,
who regularly attends OggCamp and I remember he decided to call it a day
and some volunteers took over.

Hadn't thought about trying it but maybe I will since you mention it.
Generally I'm looking for a full-fat desktop, but it will be interesting
to have a look.

Ad