[Wolves] Anyone after a MS engineer role?

Simon Burke simon at samandsimon.co.uk
Tue Apr 9 12:44:44 UTC 2019

Hey everyone,

Don't know if this is list appropriate, but I thought I'd post in case
anyone is interested, or knows of anyone interested.

My current employer (based in Telford) are an additional Microsoft
Engineer. which would involve both office based remote, and field work.

The job role has been put online here:
https://www.indeed.co.uk/job/it-senior-engineer-d5ec778d3ad6b69f

Currently we appear to be inundated with people with no applicable
experience beyond a GCSE in ICT, which wouldn't be a major issue if it was
for a more junior role.

If anyone wants to ask me anything about the company/role, or have me
forward CV's etc. Please email me off list.

Cheers,
Simon.