[Wolves] Fwd: [Shropshire] Home Automation

Adam Sweet adamsweet at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 13:33:50 UTC 2019

Hi all

I'll be going to this over in Telford on Thursday night if anyone else
want to come.

Details here:

https://shropshirelug.wordpress.com/2019/08/18/august-main-meeting-home-automation-interactive-discussion-29-08-19/

For the lazy: 7pm, 29/08/19, Cock Hotel, Wellington, TF1 2DL.

They usually do a pork pie and chips deal for £3ish but they need to
know numbers in advance so you might want to join the Shrops list and
let them know of your intention to come if you're interested in that.
I'll probably order from the main pub menu.

That'll be 20% commission on any sales John :)

Ad