[Wolves] LIST - Meeting at The Grill House, Chapel Ash

Simon Burke simon at samandsimon.co.uk
Wed Dec 4 13:34:57 UTC 2019

The grill house suits us better as I wouldn't have to drive. But ultimately
we're happy either way.

Parking will be a mare, but there was a match on last time we went too
IIRC. I thought there were restrictions on parking by West Park but...
https://www.wolverhampton.gov.uk/parking-and-roads/event-and-match-day-parking
doesn't seem to say so.