[Wolves] LIST - Meeting at The Grill House, Chapel Ash

Adam Sweet adamsweet at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 16:56:57 UTC 2019

OK, this might be a foolhardy decision but I think we'll go with the
Grill House. I've emailed my number out to those who don't or might not
have it.

If you really can't find anywhere to park then give me a call. If enough
of us are finding it impossible then we can just abandon ship and move
to the Oddfellows or something. If we decide to do that then I'll post
to the list so please keep an eye on it.

The game starts at 7:30 so traffic will be a bit rough until just
beforehand. The Fold Street car park seems like a good plan. I'd expect
it might be busy or full, but we'll see.

If anybody finds parking, let us all know!

Ad