[Wolves] New toy

Adam Sweet adamsweet at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 19:25:20 UTC 2019

On 18/07/2019 17:47, Stephen Parkes via Wolves wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Jul 2019 at 17:35, Adam Sweet via Wolves <
> wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk> wrote:
>

>> Is anybody else playing with anything similar?
>
> I've got a few ESP32's and lots of the predecessor lying around.  I never
> finish anything with them like all my other projects.
>
> The robot Professor Yaffle I was working on this time last year had one to
> drive the servo's that's put to one side because I'm writing a Spectrum
> game at the moment and fancy making a cigarbox slide guitar out of an old
> number plate next.

Wow. No wonder she tells you you can't buy any more until you finish
some of them off (to paraphrase).

If you don't mind saying while it's in development, what's the premise
of your game?

I'm expecting to move house soon and it means I'll have to no excuse not
to move all of my remaining stuff out of my parents loft. Amongst it is
a ZX81 and Spectrum +2 with a sackful of games on cassette. They were
both working last time I touched them, but we're talking about 15 years ago.

Ad