[Wolves] New toy

Stephen Welch bigfishinnet at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 21:45:07 UTC 2019

On Thu, 18 Jul 2019 at 21:04, Stephen Parkes via Wolves
<wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk> wrote:

> it's a sickness
>
> If I'm not thinking about a couple of projects at once I start thinking
> about everything else and end up depressed but I can't finish anything
> because I hate endings.

One man's sickness is another man's draw full of ESP's.

Its's not ended until you've done a LUG talk, remember...

Thinking of getting some to build some air quality sensors and then
re-build a weather station so its like Micheal Fish on drugs.

Thanks for the links as I need to order soon - there is an ecofest
event in September I need to get this ready for.