[Wolves] New toy

John Alexander acontractornow at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jul 21 15:46:59 UTC 2019

 Adam there are loads of projects from Balloon trackers to Home auto sensors/actuators and even main CPUS for games computers all been done at the Shropshire group.
https://shropshirelug.wordpress.com/2019/03/15/basic-engine-computers-like-the-80s-but-with-out-the-hassle-just-add-esp8266/All are welcome you can easily do both groups and take ideas from one to the other ...lets see you there !