[Wolves] Shropshire Lug demonstrates stuff at TDARS Rally 1st Sept Harper Adams University Telford TF10 8NB

John Alexander acontractornow at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jul 21 15:56:30 UTC 2019

OK guys We;ll be demonstrating Linuxy stuff and or Linuxy radio/ stuff at TDARS Rally
Telford Hamfest | Telford & District Amateur Radio Society

|  |  |

|  |
Telford Hamfest | Telford & District Amateur Radio Society

Help Appreciated from both SLUG and other LUG members, failing that come along and have a nose at something slightly different.We'll be happy to see you there on the day!!
John Alexander