[Wolves] New toy

Stephen Parkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Sun Jul 21 16:14:25 UTC 2019

On Sun, 21 Jul 2019 at 16:42, John Alexander via Wolves <
wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk> wrote:

>  Nice to see your game taking shapeAdam maybe you can get this guy who
> gave us a talk to come to you?
> https://shropshirelug.wordpress.com/2019/04/03/april-end-of-month-unity-games-engine-howto-25-04-19/

I think the Godot Engine is a more suitable subject for the LUG and this is
coming from somebody who paid Unity £60 a month for three years until this
month :)  I've got no idea who could talk about it locally though.

https://godotengine.org/

sparkes

PS.
Going back to our hacking projects I hunted down a pair of Nintendo DS
touch screens on prototype boards I bought last year to use with a Pi today
only to find that after thinking about them all week they have Arduino
pinouts.  I'm not going to mess around building a board to link the two of
them because I was only going to use it as a temp solution because they are
too slow through gpio but I was convinced they both had Pi headers on
them.  Back to the supplies they go.  I have a feeling I bought them on
special to interface to an ESP32 with an SD card interface and hardware mp3
decoder that I want to turn into an audiobook reader for the car.