[Wolves] New toy+New DIgs+ SHropshire Stuff

John Alexander acontractornow at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jul 29 14:16:19 UTC 2019

 Adam nice to see you are looking for suitable digs...Pitty they are a bit thin on the ground ;-( ?!?!?Have you considered the University and invite the students?
Roger one of our members is doing a talk on  Home auto and no doubt ESP8266 programming as many of the modules use the ESP!!
This will be at the Cock Hotel Thursday 29th of August 7pm ... as usual you are all welcome
John Alexander