[Wolves] New toy+New DIgs+ SHropshire Stuff

Stephen Parkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Mon Jul 29 14:27:13 UTC 2019

On Mon, 29 Jul 2019 at 15:16, John Alexander via Wolves <
wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk> wrote:

>  Adam nice to see you are looking for suitable digs...Pitty they are a bit
> thin on the ground ;-( ?!?!?Have you considered the University and invite
> the students?

We spoke to the university many years ago and was told it would be
difficult to put something on regularly with so many non-students by both
contacts in various schools and SU.  This was 20 years ago(!?! ahhhhh,
we're old) so things might have changed.

> Roger one of our members is doing a talk on  Home auto and no doubt
> ESP8266 programming as many of the modules use the ESP!!
> This will be at the Cock Hotel Thursday 29th of August 7pm ... as usual
> you are all welcome

Sounds good as usual John, I hope you all have a great time and learn
something new :)

> John Alexander

Steve