[Wolves] LUG Meetings on Tour

Adam Sweet adamsweet at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 16:05:31 UTC 2019

On 24/06/2019 13:39, Amrik Singh via Wolves wrote:

Good work :)

I've been to Hickorys in Castle Bromwich, it was pretty good :) I recall
the portions being enormous and the suicide wings being on the limit of
spicy while still being just about edible.

That reminded me of a similar place in Wolves that just opened on Aspen Way:

https://www.memphissmokehouse.co.uk/

Further suggestions welcome. It would be nice to build up a collection
so we can call them off as and when.

Ad