[Wolves] LUG Meetings on Tour

Peter Cannon dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Mon Jun 24 16:16:49 UTC 2019

On 24/06/2019 17:05, Adam Sweet via Wolves wrote:

> I've been to Hickorys in Castle Bromwich, it was pretty good :) I recall
> the portions being enormous and the suicide wings being on the limit of
> spicy while still being just about edible.

You're so lucky I can't post images to the list. I still have that
picture of you stuffing your face off a china plate with a knife and
fork in the back of (Ron's?) motor. You guts. :-P

--
Regards
Peter Cannon

IRC: dick_turpin @ freenode.net
https://mastodon.org.uk/@dick_turpin
https://twitter.com/dick_turpin
http://www.cannon-linux.co.uk
Podcast: http://tdtrs.co.uk

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't
matter and those who matter don't mind."