[Wolves] Fw: Learn How You Can Enable DMARC, SPF, DKIM the Right Way!

Peter Cannon dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Tue Nov 26 14:02:58 UTC 2019

On 26/11/2019 13:38, Stephen Parkes via Wolves wrote:
> On Tue, 26 Nov 2019 at 11:47, Peter Cannon via Wolves <
> wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk> wrote:
>
>>   They'll soon get fed up of that, unless they're one of these
>> 'high functioning' excuses for poor social skills types.
>>

> What the fuck is that meant to mean you prick

So apparently from the flood of overly aggressive Twitter DM's you've
sent me you have taken my comments personally even though in my mind it
was a generalisation. I apologise unreservedly for any offence you feel
aggrieved about.

Personally I wouldn't have said you were either a grammar Nazi or High
functioning so I'm mystified why you are so angry? But anyway, if you
felt my comment was directed at you alone please accept this as a the
public apology you have demanded. I hope that's an end to the matter.

It's like the good old days in't it. :-)

#hugs

Regards
Peter Cannon

IRC: dick_turpin @ freenode.net
https://mastodon.org.uk/@dick_turpin
https://twitter.com/dick_turpin
http://www.cannon-linux.co.uk
Podcast: http://tdtrs.co.uk

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't
matter and those who matter don't mind."