[Wolves] Fw: Learn How You Can Enable DMARC, SPF, DKIM the Right Way!

Adam Sweet adamsweet at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 21:48:01 UTC 2019

I should add that I discovered one email in this thread was held in the
moderation queue due to its size. You'll have seen bits or all of it in the
final reply before it went quiet and noticed the original mail hadn't
arrived.

I don't want to be accused of censoring or siding with one side or the
other but I don't think anybody wants to hear any more of that so I won't
be releasing it from the queue unless a majority of people request it.

We can all go back to not talking at all now.

Ad