[Wolves] We're kinda alive again... StaffsLUG

Steven Maddox s.maddox at lantizia.me.uk
Wed Oct 30 17:09:45 UTC 2019

Hey,

Thanks, it's good to be back! :)

We've still got all the messages from our various 20ish year mailing
lists available online, even found your old messages (now on our newer
mailman v3 interface)...
https://lists.staffslug.org.uk/mailman3/hyperkitty/search?q=adam%40adamsweet.org&mlist=staffslug%40staffslug.org.uk&sort=date-desc

At some point a couple of us could head down and we can chat properly
about any cross-pollination bits if you like.  I don't suppose you know
if there are LUGs in the direction of Derby?

Haven't heard of a John from Shrops myself, is that a good thing? :D

Yeah we're fairly lucky to have a little computer lab up in Keele, if
WolvesLUG ever wants to use it then consider it yours (I have the
authority to say this on behalf of the company that owns it)... pic of
room is here...
https://lists.staffslug.org.uk/mailman3/hyperkitty/list/meetings@lists.staffslug.org.uk/message/RIOO5DMCT756XXTM2I7Z2WAURDWCXV6O/attachment/5/room.jpg

Steven Maddox
Lantizia