[Wolves] Fwd: [lugmaster] OggCamp 2019 - Oct 19t & 20th, Manchester, UK

Iain Cuthbertson iain at cuth.eu
Thu Sep 5 16:00:19 UTC 2019

Not long after Oggcamp venue was announced, I was so eager to get
accommodation for the unconference that I booked the Ibis because the
Pendulum didn't have any rooms.

Later, the oggamp.org website provided details for booking at the Pendulum.

This has worked out cheaper and includes breakfast (which the Ibis did not)!

Have cancelled the Ibis booking - £260 for 2 nights and no breakfast.

And booked the Pendulum - £228 for 2 night and breakfast.

Note that the prices on the oggamp.org website are for single occupancy.
One must add an additional £10 per night for 2 people.

Now Hayley and I will be able to stagger to and from the unconference /
booze :D

See ya'll in October!

Iain