[Wolves] RMS at Microsoft

Simon Burke simon at samandsimon.co.uk
Mon Sep 9 09:40:32 UTC 2019

I still think that this is all part of Microsofts good ole 'Embrace,
Extend, Extinguish'.

But MS do appear to be contributing a lot of open-source bits.

VS-Code isn't awful, unlike MS-SQL on Linux.

You never know, if we ever get Office on Linux, it might actually be 'the
year of the Linux Desktop' /s.