[Wolves] RMS at Microsoft

Peter Cannon dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Mon Sep 9 12:51:44 UTC 2019

On 09/09/2019 10:40, Simon Burke via Wolves wrote:
> I still think that this is all part of Microsofts good ole 'Embrace,
> Extend, Extinguish'.
>
> But MS do appear to be contributing a lot of open-source bits.
>
> VS-Code isn't awful, unlike MS-SQL on Linux.
>
> You never know, if we ever get Office on Linux, it might actually be 'the
> year of the Linux Desktop' /s.

IBM bought Red Hat, I'd laugh my conkers off if Microsoft bought Canonical-nee-Ubuntu

--
Regards
Peter Cannon

IRC: dick_turpin @ freenode.net
https://mastodon.org.uk/@dick_turpin
https://twitter.com/dick_turpin
http://www.cannon-linux.co.uk
Podcast: http://tdtrs.co.uk

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."