[Wolves] Richard M. Stallman resigns

Peter Cannon dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Tue Sep 17 08:34:39 UTC 2019

On 17/09/2019 09:09, Stephen Parkes wrote:
> Nah, the fact he's a dinosaur who hates women has finally been noticed
> by enough people.

So I'm not saying I agree with Stallman but I do see this as another example of people not being allowed to speak their mind or allowed to have an opinion for that matter. I'm not convinced:

"They were probably willing"
"Age of consent depends on what state or country you are in."

Are statements that require *ANY* individual to have to resign.

--
Regards
Peter Cannon

IRC: dick_turpin @ freenode.net
https://mastodon.org.uk/@dick_turpin
https://twitter.com/dick_turpin
http://www.cannon-linux.co.uk
Podcast: http://tdtrs.co.uk

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."