[Wolves] Visual Studio Code Runs on Linux allows you to code FPGAs and CPLDs via Vivado

Dave Morley davmor2 at davmor2.co.uk
Sun Jun 7 11:37:29 UTC 2020

I can tell you 3 things Microsoft do well

1. Office (even 365 is better than most other offerings)

2. Hardware their keyboards an mice are great

3. Active Directory they must be doing something right with this
everything connects to it (phones (including apple), tablets, macs,
linux, servers.....)

All the people I currently work with and others are persuading me I need
to expand that to include VS Code.  Their points include things like
great git integration, code completion, debug tips, most languages
covered and most important for devs fast.

I just don't code enough to care. GIve me VIM!

Dave