[Wolves] Lightning Talks

Adam Sweet adamsweet at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 14:01:07 UTC 2020

Just a quick one to say thanks to Chris for his talk on Ceph last night
and thanks to all of you who attended, there was quite a few of us in
the end.

We'll do it again in a month, I'm thinking the 8th or 15th July. That
should give everyone enough time to think of something they can talk on
for 5-15 mins. I'm sure most people would agree that we need more
speakers and we should all contribute to that.

I hope to upload my slides and sample snmpd config over the next day or
so and will post a link.

On a side point, it occurred to me after the meeting that Chris was able
to screenshare his whole desktop, while I only seemed to be able to
share a window at a time and the shared window was confined to the size
it was when I shared it. Perhaps I missed the option to share the whole
screen. How did you do that Chris? It would have made it a lot easier
for me to switch between windows.

Thanks again everyone who took part. Everyone else, maybe next time?

Ad