[Wolves] Shropshire LUG Introduction to Docker -Good Turn out

John Alexander acontractornow at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 25 23:15:45 UTC 2020

Thanks to all those who turned up to support Bret Fisher and his talk on introductory Docker I hope you all got something from it!
Bret Fisher - Docker Mastery and Kubernetes Mastery

|  |  |

|  |
Bret Fisher - Docker Mastery and Kubernetes Mastery

Bestselling Courses and Training on DevOps and Containers. Docker Captain. All Things Containers and Automation

There was an ample turn out of over 30 people somewhat more than usual It'll be nice to keep up similar figures in the future.For those who didn't manageĀ  to get to the presentation it was recorded and I'll push out the URL when it's available!
Hope to see you all next time...JA