[Wolves] What's Your Linux Machine?

Richard Sheppard richard at siliconmeadow.net
Sat Mar 7 20:55:09 UTC 2020

> > NVIDIA Corporation GP106M [GeForce GTX 1060 Mobile] (rev a1)
>
> I'd find the Intel graphics sufficient for my needs ..

Me too, I've found out at a cost. Except I would really like to be
able to run an external monitor without voodoo on Manjaro.

> That reminds me of starship.rs
>
> I use oh-my-git ( https://github.com/arialdomartini/oh-my-git ).
>
> I did try starship, but I think I'm too used to oh-my-git ...

I'd not heard of either of them. I'm probably like you with oh-my-zsh
- I've got too many brain cells invested in how it works to switch.

> > * ddev: https://github.com/drud/ddev
>
> Not come across that before; thanks for the heads up.

I hope it can be of use :-)

--
Richard Sheppard
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/RichardSheppard