[Wolves] Test Video Conference

Adam Sweet adamsweet at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 12:36:42 UTC 2020

Just in case anybody has missed it in the other thread, Ron has set up a
test meeting on the Jitsi servers:

https://meet.jit.si/wolveslug.

You just need a browser to connect, of course you will need to allow the
site to use your webcam and microphone if you intend to participate. Be
sure to unmute your microphone in your desktop audio settings and turn
the volume up.

The preferred/supported browser is chrome/chromium though we're just
testing browsers. For me on Ubuntu 19.10, audio didn't seem to work in
Chromium but is in Firefox. This is an opportunity for you to test your
browser/microphone/webcam set up.

As Ron said, he'll leave the meeting running for a few hours.

Ad