[Wolves] Fw: [Shropshire] Meeting Change ONLINE CLIENT is now ZOOM 18:30 26/03/20

John Alexander acontractornow at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Mar 25 00:48:50 UTC 2020

 OK guys I professionally heckled the Birmingham Lug today and had a fun time.Any way as a form on penance Brum and Wolves members can visit us ;-)
It looks like Zoom is the Client of choice and John  Kennedy as kindly arranged for us to use his account to have a meeting 18:30-21:30 UK time details belowTo Download your application for platform duJour please use the link here:
https://zoom.us/download
See you about JA

   ----- Forwarded message ----- From: John Alexander via Shropshire <shropshire at mailman.lug.org.uk>To: Shropshire Linux User Group <shropshire at mailman.lug.org.uk>Cc: John Alexander <acontractornow at yahoo.co.uk>Sent: Wednesday, 25 March 2020, 00:32:45 GMTSubject: [Shropshire] Meeting Change ONLINE CLIENT is now ZOOM 18:30 26/03/20
  OK guys we had a fun time @ Birmingham  LUG this evening!We persevered with jitsi but the quality always seemed to degrade after a while and we couldn't get around it either by self hosting or using the provided server.Fortunately John Kennedy (from Washington DC BTW!!) as lent us the use of his Zoom account to run our meeting from 18:30 to 21:20 UK time.Enter the URL below "https://zoom.us/j/612852859 ".... there is a Web client but the native one is much better!!There are several pre done for several flavours of Linux as well as Windows, MAC and Android etc for Mobile If you can spend a quick 10-20mins to download install and configure your client to work first time you will have a more enjoyable time.
Expect unusual folk like Americans and even foreign statesmen from Birmingham to appear,
also I would appreciate  it if some of the guys who cant usually make it can make a special effort to say hi this time cheers!!
Any problems shout up on the list or myself !!
John Alexander
   ----- Forwarded message ----- From: John Kennedy <skebi69 at gmail.com>To: John Alexander <acontractornow at yahoo.co.uk>Sent: Tuesday, 24 March 2020, 22:00:16 GMTSubject: Re: [SB] https://meet.jit.si/brumlug
 Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/612852859

Meeting ID: 612 852 859

One tap mobile
+19294362866,,612852859# US (New York)
+13126266799,,612852859# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
        +1 929 436 2866 US (New York)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 301 715 8592 US
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US
        +44 330 088 5830 United Kingdom
        +44 131 460 1196 United Kingdom
        +44 203 481 5237 United Kingdom
        +44 203 481 5240 United Kingdom
        +44 208 080 6591 United Kingdom
        +44 208 080 6592 United Kingdom
        +61 8 7150 1149 Australia
        +61 2 8015 6011 Australia
        +61 3 7018 2005 Australia
        +353 6 163 9031 Ireland
        +353 1 536 9320 Ireland
        +353 1 653 3895 Ireland
Meeting ID: 612 852 859
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/alJxSM7k6

|  |
Notă de redirecționare

|  |  |

|  |
Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now

Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video an...

"

"

John Kennedy  (_8(|)
Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't - Pedro Catacora
“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.” - George Carlin
The Dunning-Kruger effect occurs when incompetent people not only fail to realize their incompetence, but consider themselves much more competent than everyone else. Basically - they're too stupid to know that they're stupid.