[Wolves] LIST - Virtual Meeting

Andy Chamberlain triumph900 at talktalk.net
Wed Mar 25 11:54:12 UTC 2020

Hi Adam,

I am connected but I still don't have a camera. I have it connected but
the laptop is not seeing it. I have downloaded the software for it from
the disc that came with it but it appears the camera is faulty. I have
not used it for a number of years, there is no apparent damage to the
cable. I have another one on order from Ebay but that is due Friday.

I can see you perfectly!!

Regards

Andy