[Wolves] LIST - Virtual Meeting

baden powell badens at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 17:47:11 UTC 2020

Hi Guys,

One of the targets for me in doing this is to find inclusive solutions (
cos no doubt I'll need them sometime, quite apart from others needing them
now ) -- which basically means having loads of ways of interacting -- this
seems interesting at first glance for offering transcription of conferences
so that content can be alternatively available
https://github.com/jitsi/jigasi

atb