[Wolves] LIST - Virtual Meeting

Andy Chamberlain triumph900 at talktalk.net
Thu Mar 26 09:02:42 UTC 2020

I did have a look after the Radio Net, and it seemed to be working well.
Ron, Chris and John were on, Ron left soon after I joined, don't think
that was significant!!

I found John was best with me, excellent quality picture and good speech
sync. Chris was not quite so good, at times a bit of echo and some lack
of sync on audio.

However I am being very picky as I have had no technical input and thank
everyone for their efforts in getting this up and running. Being totally
on my own here the difference it makes to be able to see and hear
friends is priceless.

Thanks again for your efforts.

Very best regards

Andy