[Wolves] next Virtual Meeting, one after 23rd September

John Alexander acontractornow at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Oct 4 13:53:05 UTC 2020

 Chris has Jitsi Already  it was trialled quite a bit at the start of the lockdown  and it had problems especially where folk were on limited bandwidth.I know this has been worked on over the last few months... What they have done and how well it works I dont know ?
It would be interesting to try it again but it's a bit of a pain to do the install so it would depend on free time of others unfortunately
JA