[Wolves] alt too zoom that is open source?

Mark Croft Redditch Linux Mint mark.croft.lug at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 08:41:41 UTC 2020

is there another open source app similar too zoom and run across linux
android windows mac iphone etc. the local men in sheds have paid for
zoom but the results are not good ( i was not asked for my thoughts -
i was a bit annoyed they spending donated money on a shit app but
anyway what happened and now they complaining that zoom is not very
good)

any pointers would be helpful , really need a few techy people to test
this stuff out with cos the people at the men in sheds are very
unskilled in all computer technology and it very painful process to
get at least 3 of them together to test anything out... they getting
support via Age Concern and thought it was odd that they did not have
any skilled people to go out and sort ouf flanky computer laptops
mobiles etc it seems to be a very limited skills in the charity sector
and i would love to help out if i can get my foot in the door but it
keeps get shut in my face for some reasons not sure why my face does
not fit.. anyway i will go back to watching -
https://hackaday.com/2020/10/03/indian-risc-v-chip-is-teams-third-successful-chip/?fbclid=IwAR3obIc6K2BwjFIcANIm7aGtDUK7ddgPgiPcaew0akAyR_Pc82kp9RDCOp0

reading etc.

mark