[Wolves] Virtual Meeting, 30th September

Andy Chamberlain triumph900 at talktalk.net
Mon Oct 12 14:37:57 UTC 2020

Hi Adam,

Thank you so much for your generous donation very much appreciated.

I have had to up my target already may have to do it again as the total
with sponsor form donations is now rapidly approaching £200 and still
not half way.

I am feeling alright thanks, but I am waking up with a headache worse
than when I am on the booze. Strange as I don't recall this the last two
times I have done this. If you wouldn't mind perhaps you could ask Anita
if she has any idea why this could be happening. I have checked the CO
monitor and it is indicating 0 PPM!!

Thanks again

Best regards

Andy