[Wolves] Ott installing dvb pci express card

Mark Croft Redditch Linux Mint mark.croft.lug at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 18:58:29 UTC 2021

i am getting sat working with a basic freesat box..

also got it working now with pci hauppage wintv.. running on lenovo tower.

so i want to try to get the low profile one working in the dell sff desktop..
the low profile is double input which i have got into my flat from a
communal shared satellite dish.. which seems like no one else is using
and paying for virgin or sky..

mark