[Wolves] Video from the Rocky Linux Talk

Chris Ellis chris at intrbiz.com
Fri Apr 30 16:00:25 UTC 2021

I def saw 79 at one point.  I think it turned out to be a good event.
It wasn't quite the format I had expected, but I think it worked
really well and had a good community vibe to it.

JK creating the google doc was great of coordinating questions and
keeping flow going.  Next time we do similar it would be good to have
a side channel for us 'hosts' to chat and coordinate.

Chris