[Wolves] Video from the Rocky Linux Talk

Adam Sweet adamsweet at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 16:22:20 UTC 2021

Agreed on both points. I thought I saw 79 but couldn't remember if it
was 71. It would definitely help to have an admin side channel, I found
it hard to keep up on responding to messages from other people and keep
changing between who I was replying too.

I was struggling to track questions too and I wasn't really able to
listen to the speakers until JK started the doc. It really helped having
you two curate the questions in there.

Ad