[Wolves] Fw: Invitation: GIMP Image Editing Tutorial

John Alexander acontractornow at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 6 00:46:16 UTC 2021

Roger is a frequent contributor to NoVaLUG and as kindly volunteered to do a talk on the GIMP graphics Application for NoVaLUG this Saturday
Take advantage  and  support Roger by attending ...Book your free place using the links below
See you there... John Alexander

   DRAFT for a few friends.

 JOHN A: I don't see anything about this on SLUG - I developed the presentation in response to positive feedback from your members.

 I am pleased to invite you to my presentation on image editing with The GIMP, Saturday, July 10, at 10:-- a.m.  Details:

   - Signup at the Northern Virginia Linux Users Group (NoVaLUG) Meetup Site, here.
   - To signup and view a link for the meeting, click on the Attend nnline icon:
   - Sign in to Meetup.

   - Non-members of Meetup will need to setup an account to login. Afterwards, a link to the presentation will appear on the page announcing the session. The session host may ask you to verify your identity before being admitted - for security purposes.
   - The intent of the tutorial is explained on the Meetup page.
   - This session is being sponsored jointly by NoVaLUG.org and the Shropshire Linux Users Group.
Roger W. Broseus - Linux User
    Email: RogerB at bronord.com
    Web Site: www.bronord.com