[Wolves] Password talk

Andy Chamberlain triumph900 at talktalk.net
Thu Mar 18 12:08:56 UTC 2021

Hi Adam,

Thanks for your reply and I look forward to seeing the video on whatever
platform you put it on.

A question I would like to ask is; How secure is a 4 digit pin number as
opposed to a password. I would assume being only 4 digitsĀ  it would be
easier to crack. I use a Pin to access this laptop and was just curious.
What are the pros and cons of a password and a pin.

If you have covered this in the presentation there is no need to answer
my question, I will wait to see the video.

Thanks

Andy