[Wolves] Meetings IRL

Iain Cuthbertson iain at cuth.uk
Tue Sep 28 15:29:36 UTC 2021

Note that a date hasn't been agreed yet.

This thread is to see who or how many people might be interested in
starting IRL meetings again.

For instance, this Wednesday is likely to be too short of notice for most
people.

I have no idea where we are in the pattern of fortnightly meetings.

Please add to this thread if you're interested in gathering again, then we
can work out when/where that might be :)

Cheers,
Iain