[Wolves] Meetings IRL

Adam Sweet adamsweet at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 16:21:02 UTC 2021

Thanks for that Iain, I'm a bit swamped today so hadn't gotten around to
pointing that out.

Well this is already 3 more people than I was expecting to be willing to
meet up so I'm pleased to see that.

Working back from Christmas, I assume nobody would want to meet up on
22nd Dec, so the week before that would be 15th. Working back from then,
the first date would be 6th Oct. If this were the case, I might be able
to make one in November, real life permitting.

I recall how much it rattled people's brains last time I messed with the
fortnightly schedule by basing it around Christmas, so if this messes up
anyone's calendar, pokes your OCD or it just works out more convenient
for the majority, we can always meet on 13th Oct and the last one before
Christmas would be 8th Dec. On this schedule, I might be able to make
Oct 13th but none of the November ones.

Dates preferences requested.

Ad