[Wolves] Virtual Meeting - March 9th

Mark Croft Redditch Linux Mint mark.croft.lug at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 19:48:50 UTC 2022

ok i will find out how much he wants too spend each month..

the wifi is very slow but only works outside the unit... so needs some
sort wifi repeater or something? i am not that hot on networking and
wifi?

is there such a thing to take existing wifi lets call it
otuside_yard_wifi and duplicate it inside his car repair unit , lets
call that one delboys_motors_wifi?

maybe a raspberry pi? solutio0n?