[Wolves] Fwd: Wave security on mstata drive

Mark Croft Redditch Linux Mint mark.croft.lug at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 20:08:29 UTC 2022

sorry the email got sent before i finished typing it..

i am trying to follow this tutorial -
https://dellwindowsreinstallationguide.com/using-sedutil-to-psid-revert-a-samsung-or-crucial-ssd/

trying to reset the "PSID revert" but not sure i have the correct
hardware? will it work via usb adapter?
should i be getting something like this?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/295078966509?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=xvdcbzfgrew&sssrc=2047675&ssuid=wO7DrueFTsK&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

for my tower computer?

so i can erase off the wave security stuff off the device below..
SAMSUNG SSD SM841 SED mSATA 256GB
 S184NYAF203910

mark